If you want to study at a university where SBS does not have an exchange agreement then you have the option to apply on your own as a so-called free mover. The difference between an exchange student and free mover is that as a free mover you have to contact and apply to the university you wish to attend, and are solely responsible for making all arrangements related to the study abroad semester. Free-movers are required to pay tuition fees at the host institution. All questions should be referred to the host institution. We recommend that you contact the Office of International Affairs so we can register you in Ladok and that you create a Learning agreement in Fastreg. This needs to be completed at least 45 days prior to your departure.